We collaborate in the dissemination of the services of several local professionals who are very knowledgeable about this sea, with long experience in offering our guests experiences such as whale, dolphin or turtle watching and some other proposals that we show you below.
Ask our staff and we will help you to select the tour operator and experience that is best for you.
Personalized surf lessons with certified Teachers.
The class is totally personalized, with an instructor for each participant, in this way the correct learning from the level and abilities of each person is ensured.
It includes 2 hours with the table, one of a personalized class and another to practice what you have learned under the supervision of the instructor.
For exceptional security reasons regarding sea conditions, the tour can be rescheduled or reimbursed a minimum of 24 hours before.
Snorkel at Punta Cometa
Enjoy the thrill of snorkeling in the crystal clear waters of the Cerro Sagrado de Punta Cometa, which is also the most prominent mountain in Mexico in the South Pacific.
Boat trip from San Agustinillo bay to the sacred hill of Punta Cometa. You will dive with a certified guide from the local lifeguard corps who will accompany you to discover the marine flora and fauna of this magical place full of history.
- 10:45 AM Meeting at the Bay of San Agustinillo and safety talk.
- 11:00 Hs Boat trip to Punta Cometa. Explanation of the importance and history of the place. Sighting of marine mammals as well as turtles, stingrays and birds.
- 11:30 Hs Snorkeling around Punta Cometa.
- 12:30 PM Return by boat to the Bay of San Agustinillo.
- 13:00 Hs Tropical fruit breakfast: fresh breakfast with a selection of seasonal tropical fruits, yogurt and artisan granola served with fruit water.
- Certified guide from the local lifeguard corps.
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, flippers, lycra and life jacket).
- Photo and video of the experience.
Exploring the beaches around Villa Mykonos.
Four and a half hour boat tour from San Agustinillo to Bahía de la Luna beach. You will be able to feel the immensity of the ocean, see the marine fauna and visit hidden and remote beaches.
On the way we will be able to admire different beaches such as Zipolite, Puerto Ángel, Estacahuite, passing through the famous White Rock bird sanctuary.
We will make the first snorkel stop at a hidden beach known as “la Mina”. From there we will continue the tour to our final destination: La Boquilla Beach, better known as Bahía de la Luna and one of the most beautiful beaches on the Oaxacan coast. This small and hidden bay has golden sand, its waters are warm with blue green tones and soft waves, ideal for snorkeling.
We will stay 2 hours in the Bay of La Luna: you can enjoy free time to snorkel among the reefs of the place, sunbathe and rest, explore the beach and take photos of this incredible experience.
We will serve lunch directly on the beach. Ceviche with fish from the coast, guacamole served with artisanal “tostadas” of different flavors. All accompanied with tropical fruit water. After lunch a little rest and we will return to the place of departure.
- 10:45 AM Meeting at the beach of San Agustinillo. Explanation of the tour and presentation with the assigned guide.
- 11:00 AM Start of the tour boat. We will visit the famous White Rock, Bird Sanctuary, and then sail parallel to the beautiful San Agustinillo coast to Bahía de la Luna Beach. Sighting of marine mammals, as well as turtles, stingrays and birds. (Whales from December to February) We will stop at Bahía la Mina for the first dip and snorkeling experience.
- 12:30 Hs Arrival at Bahía de la Luna. Free time and snorkeling.
- 13:30 Hs Lunch on the beach.
- 14:30 Hs Return to the place of departure.
- 15:30 Hs Arrival at the bay of San Agustinillo.
This tour is operated by professional and certified guides, who have always known the sea in the area, who will complete the experience with detailed and educational descriptions.
- Certified guides.
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Lunch and tropical waters.
- Photo and video of the experience.
Temazcal ceremony. Prehispanic Ritual
The word Temazcal can be translated as “House of Purification.” It is a comprehensive health system.
The ceremony begins with a greeting to the four directions of the universe, to the father sky and to the mother earth that represent our exterior, in each direction the snail is touched and the request is made of permission to the guardians, to later light the venerable fire where the stones, called “the grandmothers,” will be warmed, singing songs to Father Fire,
While the grannies are warming up, the attendees are given a talk explaining how to work through introspection on each of the four doors and how the toxins of the body are released, those of the mind, those of our emotions and how to strengthen our spirit or will power.
- 7:00 PM: Se inicia la ceremonia de apertura y saludo a los rumbos del universo y se enciende el fueguino sagrado.
- 7:15 PM: Plática informativa sobre cómo se va a trabajar el temazcal de manera introspectiva.
- 8:00 PM: Ingresó al Temazcal. Cantos y ejercicios en 4 etapas de aproximadamente 20 minutos cada una.
- 9:00 PM: Salida del Temazcal y baño en la alberca.
- 9:15 PM: Ceremonia de cierre, palabritas y despedida con serpiente de energía y saludo maya.
Enjoy the magical sunset at La Ventanilla beach.
A horseback ride along La Ventanilla beach at the magic hour on the shores of the mangroves.
Live the unique experience of swimming in the lagoon by the sea with the horses and appreciating the flora and fauna of this beautiful ecological reserve.
The entire duration of the tour is 5 hours.
At the beginning we will do a horseback ride in one of the most beautiful and authentic beaches of the Oaxacan coast, then we will take a 1 hour break to swim in the lagoon with the horses and thus wait for the magical moment of the sunset.
If you have never ridden a horse do not worry, they are friendly and safe horses.
After the ride, a typical Oaxacan meal will wait for you and you will also be able to appreciate live how the dishes are made in a traditional way.
- 14:30Hs: Encuentro en Mazunte o San Agustinillo para el traslado a Playa La Ventanilla.
- 15:00Hs: Comienzo de la experiencia a caballo / Recorrido por la playa / Descanso de 1 hora donde podrán nadar con los caballos en la laguna / Atardecer.
- 19:00hs: Cena Típica en La Ventanilla.
- 20:30hs: Traslado de regreso a Mazunte o San Agustinillo.
El tour incluye:
- Transfer to La Ventanilla.
- Specialized guide of the place.
- Snacks and water during the tour.
- Typical dinner with drinks included. (Seasonal fruit waters, coffee)
What to Bring:
- Cool long-sleeved shirts and pants.
- Swimsuit for swimming.
- Mosquito repellent.